Monday, September 21, 2009

Elise's visit-Sunabe gyros and Cocok's

hey everyone. So getting the updates done on a regular basis. I think this was day 6 or something. I surprised Elise with a birthday pampering. We went to the sea wall and got gyros for lunch and then got our nails did. Elise got her toes done and i got my nails did because i can't imagine anyone on this planet trying to touch my toes. I get ticklish just thinking about it. We also went to the pineapple farm later on that day but i decided not to post those pictures since that's the only pictures i ever post....aquarium, pineapple farm and neo park. I don't want to bore the readers with stuff they already seen. So here are some pictures:


Beef gyros. The chicken one is better.

French fries...tastes so good with the hot sauce and ketchup =)



Shhh...don't tell gilbert how much it cost!! The lady gave me the best hand massage ever. I almost fell asleep~

Free style and handpainted!! SKILLZ!

My nails and her toes. Only in japan man.

Elise's toes.

The end! prob won't get my nails done until my birthday or something. Pretty pricey for a manicure. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment