Saturday, March 6, 2010

random-car wash

Washed the car yesterday...comes in the contract of my marriage (Wash and wax car monthly). Havn't been keeping up with it though, sorry honey!! Note to self....wash car in the mornings instead of the afternoon. lol. It's getting damn hot in okinawa!! Got freaking sunburned =X
Well Deezy gave me some pointers on how to take pictures of cars. I still suck but it's a learning progress! thanks buddy =D


God i can't part with this thing.....


mmmm rear end.





full ass shot

Roxanne enjoying the sun. She's so cute!

Starting to really enjoy using the camera. Getting a hang of messing around with the settings and stuff!

1 comment:

  1. hahaha! anytime buddy... looks like my tips and tricks worked out for you :D

    btw: the first, second, and fourth pic are my favorite. i have a couple more things to share with you!

    ReplyDelete