Saturday, August 14, 2010

Gilbert's home!

Hello everyone! So Gilbert came back on Friday August 13. It's been a long 6 months and he made it home safe. I am so happy. Just wanted to thank all my wonderful family and friends who have been there for me through these past months. I don't know what i would of done without you guys. It's been a pretty good couple of days. Gonna try to spice the blog up with a variety of pictures since i put myself to sleep updating this thing. The adventures begin today since we have officially got an upgraded lens for the camera!!


Happy birthday Gilbert (1 month late). I recycled a gift bag since i was too cheap to buy another one. Tones down the testosterone a bit.

Didn't expect it to be so big.

Jimmy's!!!

This was called Fururu. It was awesome.

Maeda point. Everything kind of looks the same in Okinawa..



Played with vignetting. Kind of cool.

To the beach we gooo~ Nirai beach

looks like zanpa... (-_-)

The hubster.

that's all we have for now. Stay tuned for more posts to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment