Monday, April 4, 2011

04.05.11

Havn't written in this thing in forever....our journey is coming to an end soon. We found out today that we are leaving the island the 21st of this month. I am soooooooo stoked, but at the same time a little scared about the future. As much as i want to leave this place, this island will always be the place where we built our marriage and created a home together. It's been a great 2.5 years i say..

Well anyways...i have a lot of pictures to upload but i probably won't do it on this post...this post i guess is just a guideline to help me remember what i need to put up and what you guys should expect in the upcoming posts.

So in February, Gilbert treated me to a trip to Tokyo for my birthday. It was good times. Mainland japan vs. Okinawa is like ying and yang. It was a crazy experience yet fun. I don't remember the last time i felt so alive yet so dead at the same time. haha. It was nice to get away from Oki-traz but we walked till our legs gave out.

March 15-31st, my two best friends came to visit. They stayed for 2.5 weeks. Probably too much estrogen for Gilbert to handle but he was such a sweet heart about it and didn't complain once. I did two beach photo shoots with my girls so i will post those pictures up. All other pictures from the trip are posted on facebook by Amy or Suzy since i didn't take the camera out except for those two occasions. If you guys want to read every last detail you can check out suzy's blog http://suzyfahmy.tumblr.com/. Suzy is one of the most interesting and hilarious writers i know and i insist you guys read at least one entry.

I suppose this will be it for now. Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment